Tampa, FL (July 2012) — The Dikman Company announced today that it has completed a total of six new and/or renewal lease transactions during the past month, including:
- Savia renewed its lease of 7,252 sq. ft. at Centreport 60 on Adamo Drive in Tampa.
- Philly Swirl renewed its lease of 38,800 sq. ft. at Centreport 60.
- DMS Services signed a new lease for 11,899 sq. f. at Centreport 60.
- CAM Construction leased 1,323 sq. ft. at 8109 E. Dr. MLK Blvd in Tampa.
- Sunera LLC leased 4,392 sq. ft. at Fifth Third Center in Tampa.
- Dentmon Construction leased 1,250 sq. ft. at Parkway Commerce Center, 2500 Drane Field Parkway in Lakeland.
“The increased activity on the leasing side of the business has been a positive indicator that the economy is improving,” stated Ben Dikman, Vice President of The Dikman Company, who manages the Centreport 60 and Parkway Commerce Center properties and represented the Lessor in the transactions, with the exception of Sunera in which he represented the Lessee. “Businesses are no longer sitting on the sidelines waiting for the ‘bottom’ to hit. This is an excellent time to lease commercial real estate in Tampa Bay.”
The Dikman Company is a Commercial/Industrial Real Estate Services firm that has been providing clients throughout Florida with a full range of commercial real estate services since 1983. Commercial real estate services include: sales, leasing, property management, tenant representation, investment counseling and asset analysis.